What have you put off today? Something important you had to do that you ended up not doing? Well i am sorry to say this but Forex doesn't like you very much, it won't actually come out and say this, but it will definatley show you by eating all your money.
Why do lazy people flounder in the forex market?
1. They put off getting a broker too long and then often make a bad choice.
2. They don't do any research or engage in education and therefore end up gambling.
3. They clutter up informative blogs and forums with their incessant whines about how forex is a scam and can anyone lend them $20 because they are good for it.
4. They are often emotional about trades and will either get too excited after a good trade or try to take revenge on the market after a bad loss.
Does this look like a successful traders mindset to you? Of course it isn't. Are you guilty of any of these things? If you are get it sorted ASAP, not or my sake, but for your own. It isn't my money you are gambling away. "But i thought forex is investing not gambling?" Thank you! I don't gamble in forex, i invest, many other traders i know invest as well. Whats the difference? Education my friend, education. We know what we are doing, and make educated decisions about where we want our money, a forex gambler wakes up in the morning and just decides then and there where he is going to flush away some more money. They don't research, they don't even know what a chart looks like, they just go with uneducated gut feelings.
But let's stop talking about forex gamblers before i have a stroke, what about successful traders?
1. They research brokers and then choose one and stick to it until the broker gives them reason not to.
2. They are always learning. What is a better indicator to use? What have i done wrong in the last week? This is the kind of thing that sharpens their trading sword so sharp it could cut space and time.
3. They don't post often, they might not ever post on a forum or blog. To them forex is about learning and they would rather listen then speak. Humble eh?
4. They keep their cool. They know that a win can turn into a loss and the other way around within the next 5 minutes. They have the experience and they have already set up their trades to accomodate for a turn in fortune. They are in control. Well mostly.
So the main point of all this text is to realize that if you can't even bother having a shower when you wake up in the morning, how are you ever going to be successful in something as demanding, but equally as rewarding as forex? You aren't because forex hates you.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/currency-trading-articles/successful-forex-trading-forex-hates-procrastinators-739222.html